* WORKSHOPS FOR ALL LEVELS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE *
WHERE AND WHEN:
Saturday 30 May 2020 – from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm (Rome Time)
in Direct Via ZOOM
The Zoom session will be recorded. If you are unable to watch live, you may still take the class. Links for the videos will be sent to you after class has ended
+39 349-6051804 (Whatsapp)
“The workshop is aimed at everyone: designers, professionals, students, graphic designers, tattoo artists, letter lovers, just curious people or anyone interested in calligraphy, both as an artistic medium and as a graphic element to complete or enrich an editorial or advertising work.
• HOW IT WORKS:
– Buy the Workshop through the normal e-commerce procedure of the site
– The days before the Workshop, you will receive the PDF handout and your personal address to access the Zoom Direct with the rest of the Class by mail.
• WHAT YOU BUY:
– 2 Hours live on ZOOM shared with teacher and class with the possibility to interact at the moment.
– Half an hour of live live extra and free for the preparation of materials
– Free review of Post-Workshop exercises
– Handouts and Work sheets in PDF format
To be part of the classe no previous specific knowledge is required, only the interest and desire to explore the world of letters.
The class will begin with a look at the basic geometry. Then Paul Antonio will gets participants to do the geometry to confine the shape, next we will see what we have just drawn and we will make them an angular confinement structure for the construction of the flourishes.
• MATERIALS (excluded from the registration fee) :
– HB and 4B or 6B pencils
– Rubber, ruler and Sketch paper
• THE TEACHER:
– Paul Antonio ( Bristol UK)
Paul trained as a Scribe and Heraldic Artist and went on to study Archaeological Illustration with a specialism in Ancient Writing Systems.
His illustrative works on Egyptian Hieroglyphs are housed in the Metropolitan Museum, NYC. Paul’s passion for the historical is something he shares with his team and this is the basis for their application to the contemporary.