* WORKSHOPS FOR ALL LEVELS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE *
WHERE AND WHEN:
October 28th and 29th 2021 – from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm (Rome Time, GMT+2+) Live on ZOOM
The Zoom session will be recorded. If you are unable to watch live, you may still take the class.
Links for the videos will be sent to you after class has ended and expire in 2 weeks.
+39 349-6051804 (Whatsapp)
“The workshop is aimed at everyone: designers, professionals, students, graphic designers, tattoo artists, letter lovers, just curious people or anyone interested in calligraphy, both as an artistic medium and as a graphic element to complete or enrich an editorial or advertising work.
• HOW IT WORKS:
– Buy the Workshop through the normal e-commerce procedure of the site
– The days before the Workshop, you will receive the PDF handout and your personal address to access the Zoom Direct with the rest of the Class by mail.
• WHAT YOU BUY:
– 4 Hours live on ZOOM in 2 Day shared with teacher and class with the possibility to interact at the moment.
– Handouts and Work sheets in PDF format
– Video recordings of the Class available for 2 weeks
The class is open — and has much to offer — to all levels of experience, from adventurous beginners to advanced pros.
• TOPIC: RUDOLF SAYS – Neuland variations
Based on the historical work of Rudolf Koch, students will learn the basic Neuland hand and develop contemporary, creative and colorful alternatives to the popular Koch style.
- Sheets of paper by your choice ( I suggest some practice paper sheets especially during the first day)
- Broad edge tools are welcome (Nibs like Speedball C4 or Parallel Pens, calligraphic markers. Feel free to choice your favorite broad edge tool)
- Colors! I suggest the use of alcool based markers like “Winsor and newton Pro-marker” or Copic Markers, but simply markers, watercolors, acrylics or guache are good too.
- Pencil, rubber and ruler
- Your desire to have fun!
• THE TEACHER:
Riccardo Ali 7th August 1981, Montebelluna (TV) – ITALY
I’m a Graphic Designer, a Shoes Designer, Calligraphy Enthusiast, Graffiti Writer and Letter Lover. I’m the owner of CalligraphyItalia, the largest Calligraphy Community online in Italy. I use calligraphy in my daily work for Brand Identity, advertising and communication. My approach to calligraphy is based on Design: Letters are objects with a balanced mix between beauty and functionality. I teach Calligraphy and Shoes Design at school and I believe that Calligraphy is something that everybody have to try because it’s part of our roots.