* WORKSHOPS FOR ALL LEVELS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE *
WHERE AND WHEN:
19th and 20th October 2020 – from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm (Rome Time)
in Direct Via ZOOM
The Zoom session will be recorded. If you are unable to watch live, you may still take the class.
Links for the videos will be sent to you after class has ended and expire in 1 week.
+39 349-6051804 (Whatsapp)
• HOW IT WORKS:
– Buy the Workshop through the normal e-commerce procedure of the site
– The days before the Workshop, you will receive the PDF handout and your personal address to access the Zoom Direct with the rest of the Class by mail.
• WHAT YOU BUY:
– 4 Hours live on ZOOM in 2 Days shared with teacher and class with the possibility to interact at the moment.
– Handouts and Work sheets in PDF format
To be part of the classe no previous specific knowledge is required, only the interest and desire to explore the world of letters.
A journey into the letters of the German calligrapher Rudolf Koch (1876-1934), we will explore all the possibilities of his “Super Gothic” letters (expressiveness, gestures, delicacy, strength, power … ).
Starting from Historical references we will explore Koch’s wonderful world with one of his most passionate scholars: Oriol Mirò
• THE TEACHER:
ORIOL MIRÒ Barcelona based calligraphy. I’ve been a calligrapher since 1994. I love letters and books, inks, papers, fabrics and parchment, brushes and all kinds of pens. I study and work with letters and texts. Understanding the Latin alphabet, reproducing its historical forms by traditional methods, and exploring new tools and forms. These are my obsessions. Here is my work. Please come in and have a look. Sheer strokes and letters.