* ONLINE CLASS – WORKSHOPS FOR ALL LEVELS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE *
WHERE AND WHEN:
WHERE AND WHEN:
06, 13, 20, 27 February 2023 – from 7:00 pm (Rome Time, GMT+2+)
in Direct Via ZOOM
The Zoom session will be recorded.
+39 349-6051804 (Whatsapp)
“The Workshop is aimed at everyone: designers, professionals, students, graphic designers, tattoo artists, letter lovers, just curious people or anyone interested in calligraphy, both as an artistic medium and as a graphic element to complete or enrich an editorial or advertising work.
• HOW IT WORKS:
– Buy the Workshop through the normal e-commerce procedure of the site
– The days before the Workshop, you will receive the PDF handout and your personal address to access the Zoom Direct with the rest of the Class by mail and the link for the dedicated Facebook Group
• WHAT YOU BUY:
– 4 Meeting live on ZOOM during 1 month shared with teacher and class with the possibility to interact at the moment.
1 Meeting for each week, Duration of the single meeting is 1 hour + Extra time (max 30 minutes) for Q&A
– Homeworks and Comments every week by the Teacher
This is not exactly Homeworks Correction, it’s comments or suggestions by the teacher if the student, posts his homeworks on Padlet group.
– Handouts and Work sheets in PDF format, Video recordings available for 1 Month 24/7 from the end of the Workshop
– Exclusive Access to the Dedicated Padlet Group with exclusive contains
As exclusive contains i mean for example the scan of the demonstrations that the teacher made during the lessons (if the teacher agree)
The class is open — and has much to offer — to all levels of experience, from adventurous beginners to advanced pros.
• TOPIC: LETTERS INTO BOXES
We can design a name, brand or detail on its front or interior, or combine with the textures.
2. Make a box from zero
3. Design your box with your letters
CALLIGRAPHY . LETTERING
- Handwritmic Ruling pen or Similar or Luthis Chata No4 or No5 or Luthis Polillita or Luthis colapen (tiralineas) or
Automatic Pen No5 or (Ruling pen with a big base, not fineline)
Mechanical pencil 0.3 or 0.5
Walnut ink or Watercolors or Bister Ink
Canson XL Paper (sketch)
Good paper for final work (Arches Rives, Arches MBM, Hannemhule cotton paper, Khadi paper but 160 gr. / 180 gr. no thicker than this)
- Gray cardboard 2.5 g
White glue (strong, without water) Brush for glue
Bookbinding fabric (Similiar palette color like your inks) Bender
Double sided tape
Pharmacy adhesive tape (very thin) 1 cork
1 thick needle
• THE TEACHER:
Argentina established in Barcelona
Graphic designer with a postgraduate degree in typography. Bookbinder and calligraphy lover. She has participated in several Editions of Arts Libris (Artist Books).