* WORKSHOPS FOR ALL LEVELS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE *
WHERE AND WHEN:
25th and 26th June 2020 – from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm (Rome Time)
in Direct Via ZOOM
The Zoom session will be recorded. If you are unable to watch live, you may still take the class.
Links for the videos will be sent to you after class has ended
+39 349-6051804 (Whatsapp)
“The workshop is aimed at everyone: designers, professionals, students, graphic designers, tattoo artists, letter lovers, just curious people or anyone interested in calligraphy, both as an artistic medium and as a graphic element to complete or enrich an editorial or advertising work.
• HOW IT WORKS:
– Buy the Workshop through the normal e-commerce procedure of the site
– The days before the Workshop, you will receive the PDF handout and your personal address to access the Zoom Direct with the rest of the Class by mail.
• WHAT YOU BUY:
– 4 Hours live on ZOOM in 2 Days shared with teacher and class with the possibility to interact at the moment.
– Half an hour of live live extra and free for the talk and review
– Handouts and Work sheets in PDF format
To be part of the classe no previous specific knowledge is required, only the interest and desire to explore the world of letters.
The workshop will begin with an introduction to the forms of the Gothic style.
Starting from the historical hints we will discover how we arrived at this style that still fascinates so much with its orderly and repetitive rhythms, but at the same time so rich in tradition.
We will understand the construction, the framework of the letters and their shape and learn how to make them with the right tools.
During the first day we will talk about the Lowercase Letters, during the Second day, we will talk about the Uppercase Letters.
– Pilot Parallel Pen 3.8 ( GREEN cap )
– A3 or A4 Layout paper, but printer sheets are fine too.
– Rubber, ruler and Pencil
• THE TEACHER:
– Andrea Carrer
A young Venetian calligrapher, passionate about the history of calligraphy, trained through participation in national courses at the International School of Graphics in Venice and in international courses at some of the world’s best calligraphers such as John Stevens, Gemma Black, Loredana Zega, Elmo van Slingerland and many more .