“LETRAS SURFERAS” – Clase Online con Ivan Castro
Out of stock
WHERE AND WHEN:
– 20 y 21 Mayo 2021 – de 18:00 a las 20:00 (Rome Time)
Total 4 Horas Workshop en vivo en ZOOM
The Zoom session will be recorded. If you are unable to watch live, you may still take the class.
Links for the videos will be sent to you after class has ended and expire in 2 weeks.
+39 349-6051804 (Whatsapp)
“The workshop is aimed at everyone: designers, professionals, students, graphic designers, tattoo artists, letter lovers, just curious people or anyone interested in calligraphy, both as an artistic medium and as a graphic element to complete or enrich an editorial or advertising work.
• HOW IT WORKS:
– Buy the Workshop through the normal e-commerce procedure of the site
– The days before the Workshop, you will receive the PDF handout and your personal address to access the Zoom Direct with the rest of the Class by mail.
• WHAT YOU BUY:
– 4 Hours live on ZOOM in 2 Days shared with teacher and class with the possibility to interact at the moment.
– Handouts and Work sheets in PDF format
– Video recordings of the Class available for 2 weeks
To be part of the classe no previous specific knowledge is required, only the interest and desire to explore the world of letters.
• TOPIC: “LETRAS SURFERAS”
El diseñador de letras Ivan Castro de Barcelona, nos llevará al interior de este maravilloso estilo de letras de finales de los 50.
Interlock Letters son modernas y sorprendentes con el sabor de las culturas populares de los sesenta y setenta.
¡Hagamos que las letras reboten hacia arriba y hacia abajo siguiendo las nuevas olas de este increíble estilo!
• THE TEACHER:
– Ivan Castro (from Barcelona)
Ivan Castro is a graphic designer based in Barcelona, Spain, who specializes in calligraphy, lettering, and typography. His work involves everything from advertising to editorial, and from packaging to logo design and gig posters. Although Ivan claims to have no specific style, one could say that he has a strong respect for the history of popular culture. He has been working in the field for 15 years, and has been teaching calligraphy and lettering for 10 years in the main design schools in Barcelona. He travels frequently, holding workshops and giving lectures at design festivals and conferences. He has recently published The ABC of Custom Lettering, a lettering handbook.
Do you want to watch him in action? If you have three minutes, you can watch this video.