*ONLINE LIVE CALLIGRAPHY CLASS IN ENGLISH*
WHERE AND WHEN:
– 25th and 26th March 2021 – from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm (Rome Time)
Total 4 Hour Workshop in Direct Via ZOOM
The Zoom session will be recorded. If you are unable to watch live, you may still take the class.
Links for the videos will be sent to you after class has ended and expire in 2 weeks.
+39 349-6051804 (Whatsapp)
“The workshop is aimed at everyone: designers, professionals, students, graphic designers, tattoo artists, letter lovers, just curious people or anyone interested in calligraphy, both as an artistic medium and as a graphic element to complete or enrich an editorial or advertising work.
• HOW IT WORKS:
– Buy the Workshop through the normal e-commerce procedure of the site
– The days before the Workshop, you will receive the PDF handout and your personal address to access the Zoom Direct with the rest of the Class by mail.
• WHAT YOU BUY:
– 4 Hours live on ZOOM in 2 Days shared with teacher and class with the possibility to interact at the moment.
– Handouts and Work sheets in PDF format
– Video recordings of the Class available for 2 weeks
The class is open — and has much to offer — to all levels of experience, from adventurous beginners to advanced pros.
• TOPIC: “FOCUS ON MENHART”
• SUPPLY LIST (excluded from the registration fee) WORLDWIDE SHOP • SHOP IN ITALIA
-You will need your favorite flat pen in a larger size: Horizon (5/16th or 3/8 inch), Luthis Flat Pen (#4 or 5), Coit (3/8 inch), Automatic (4 or 4A), Parallel pen (4.5 or 6 mm), Speedball (C-0 or C-1), Brause (5.0), Tape (4 mm) — anything like one of these will be fine.
-A flat brush: Winsor/Newton Series 995 1/2 inch, or W/N Cotman Series 777 1/2 inch, or Cotman Series 666 3/8 inch, or Raphael Kaerell size 10 or 12.
• THE TEACHER:
– Carl Rohrs(Santa Cruz USA)
Carl Rohrs has been a freelance lettering artist & sign painter since 1977. and currently serves as the editor of “Alphabet, the Journal of the Friends of Calligraphy,” first from 1989 to 1992, and now again since 2015. In addition to being a teacher of Graphic Design and Lettering & Typography at Cabrillo College, Aptos, California since 1984, Carl has led calligraphy workshops around the United States and Canada since 1986, and internationally since 1993.
Carl served as a contributor to the 22nd, 23rd, 24th & 25th editions of The Speedball Textbook.
“Drawn lettering has been part of my personal artwork since grade school. My introduction to formal calligraphy came at Humboldt State University in 1973, via Reese Bullen. My first calligraphy teaching job was at Colorado Mountain College in Vail, CO, 1976.”
There are no reviews yet.