* WORKSHOPS FOR ALL LEVELS *
WHERE AND WHEN:
Monday 28 September 2020 – from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
in Direct Via ZOOM
The Zoom session will be recorded. If you are unable to watch live, you may still take the class.
Links for the videos will be sent to you after class has ended and expire in 1 week.
+39 349-6051804 (Whatsapp)
“The workshop is aimed at everyone: designers, professionals, students, graphic designers, tattoo artists, letter lovers, just curious people or anyone interested in calligraphy, both as an artistic medium and as a graphic element to complete or enrich an editorial or advertising work.
– HOW IT WORKS:
– Buy the Workshop through the normal e-commerce procedure of the site
– The days before the Workshop, you will receive the PDF handout and your personal address to access the Zoom Direct with the rest of the Class by email.
– WHAT YOU BUY:
– 2 Hours live on ZOOM shared with teacher and class with the possibility to interact at the moment.
– Handouts and Work sheets in PDF format
To be part of the classe no previous specific knowledge is required, only the interest and desire to explore the world of letters.
The theme of the workshop can be summarized in “Destroy and Rebuild”, it will be a creative and playful workshop!
We will see how to move, decompose, recompose and literally play with our letters to obtain expressive and original forms through the use of Brushpen.
– Requirements to participate in the course:
To participate in the course no previous specific knowledge is required, just the interest and desire to explore the world of letters
–Supply List (excluded from the registration fee) –WORLDWIDE SHOP• SHOP IN ITALY
– Brushpen: I recommend Karin Pro-Brush or the classic Tombow Dual Brush or Brushpen Lyra or Brushpen Fibralo Caran d’Ache (Preferably 2 black and 1 red).
– A3 or A4 Favini Sketch, but printer sheets are fine too.
– Rubber, Ruler and Pencil
– The Teacher: